Join Now and Become a Member of the Philippine Economic Society!
Any regular member who pays the lifetime membership dues shall be granted lifetime membership and shall have the rights, privileges, and responsibilities of a regular member, except for the payment of the annual dues.
Annual Regular Membership
Limited to individuals 21 years of age or older, who have obtained at least a bachelor’s degree in economics, or who, in the opinion of the Board of Directors, have shown sufficient familiarity and understanding of the science of economics to warrant admission to the Society. Candidates who have been accepted shall become members of the Society only upon payment of annual dues for the current year.
Graduate students are requested to prove their student status by e-mailing email@example.com an electronic copy of their valid Student ID Card.
Benefits of affiliated economists
- A free electronic subscription to the Philippine Review of Economics Journal
- The right to vote in the PES elections
- Job for Economists (Members looking for a job can participate in the open job placement services provided by the PES during its Annual Conference.)
|Annual Membership||Php 2,000|
**applies only to graduate students
Any Academic, Government or Corporate Institution that supports the promotion of economic literacy in the country.
Benefits of Institutions
- Two (2) Designated Representatives
- Recognition (Members are listed in conference programs and PES Website.)
- Jobs for Economists (PES has dedicated a page on the website where institutional members can advertise job openings without charge. Members can also participate in the PES Job Market during the Annual Conference.)
- 30% discount on conference fees given to employees who are already PES members
- New PhD and MA Memberships (PES provides a complimentary one-year membership to newly minted PhD and MA graduates. PES shall require them to submit an accomplished membership form and a certification from their college/university.)
|Annual Dues||Php 25,000|
How to join PES
- Click Register button below
- Select Membership Type
- Fill Out form
- Click Register