The Indonesian Economic Association (ISEI) cordially invites all Lectures, Researchers, Graduate Students, Business People, and policymakers to participate in the 41st Conference of the Federation of ASEAN Economic Associations, to be held in Yogjakarta-Indonesia from November 23th-25th 2016.
The Steering Committee and Organizing Committee at ISEI have agreed to bring out the theme of “Four Pillars of ASEAN Economic Community: Implementations, Prospects and Challenges”.
Conference Sub Themes:
- ASEAN Economic Cooperation in Goods and Services
- Finance and Banking
- Industry, trade and global value chain
- Employment, Health Economics and Labor Mobility
- Business and Small and Medium Enterprise (SME)
- Food, Energy and Water Security (FEWS)
- Innovation and Technology Development
- Tourism, Creative Economy and New Breeds of Entrepreneurship
- Others areas and topics related to four pillars of AEC may be considered
Submission of drafts and abstracts : June 17th, 2016
Decision on acceptance of papers : July 19th, 2016
Submission of final papers : September 16th, 2016
Details on the conference venue, and hotel information will be announced soon. If you have any other questions please contact the ISEI Secretariat. We would like to ask your help in forwarding this invitation and the attached Call for Papers to your members and all interested parties.
Download: 41st FAEA Conference Call for Papers
Gedung Kantor Pusat ISEI
Jl. Daksa IV/9, Kebayoran Baru
Jakarta Selatan, 12110
Telp. (021) 7222463
Fax. (021) 7201812